Monday, November 27, 2006

New Boy

Today we picked up the new baby boy. Mom did name him so we were glad about that! He is very very cute! He makes the Little Lady look like a devil (meaning he's so good and she's so colic-y). Grandma and Grandpa (the hubby's parents) got to see him before they left and the other Grandma (my mom) got to spend the day with him before she had to leave. I took lots of pictures but I'm still not sure if I can post them here. I doubt it. But I might be able to email them or something. I'll ask tomorrow. But I got some cute pictures of him smiling! I still haven't come up with a nickname for him for on this blog. I'll think of something soon. He looks nothing like our children of course but we'll keep him for a while.

No comments: