Oh did I forget to tell you I was pregnant?
Wait a minute, I wasn't pregnant.
Monday morning we go to get him from the hospital! We are very excited and nervous! It'll be like having twins!
Biggest question. The child hasn't been named yet so they told us we can call him whatever we want until he has been named. Any suggestions on a name for someone else's kid? Plus, I need a nickname for him on here. He could be the Brave Little Toaster?
List of things to buy: onesies, binkies, diapers, sleepers, formula, blankets, outfits, strong alcohol. The hubby just said ear plugs, sleeping pills and Tylenol. Are we crazy? Yes. But we'll survive.
I'll describe him. He's tiny tiny, has a little bit of red hair, a cute nose and very sweet. I'll let you know how it goes! But first we have to get through Thanksgiving and the blessing of the Little Lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sam is a great name....kinda like he was given to God..
Wow, while reading your description Sam popped into my head as well.
Post a Comment