Today you are 2 months old! You are truely my little lady. I thought of the name when you would cross your feet every time I would take your picture. I really think you are going to be a mommy's girl. The other morning I was trying to get you to look at your dad and smile. But you wouldn't take your eyes off me. It was so cute because the Babe was completely opposite. He's a daddy's boy, big time!
I am so amazed at the instant love that I have for you. With the Babe, it took me quite a while to get that unconditional love. But with you it was so instant that I was quite shocked. You love to be held and if I would, you'd be held all day. I love holding you! When you're awake, I can hardly stop from just watching you. When you're asleep, you look so peaceful and sweet.
You've started smiling for me now and that is the sweetest thing ever. You have such a big smile that it just makes my day better. You love being swaddled, still. You'll fall asleep faster on my tummy than anywhere else. You also love having something over your face while sleeping. Often, I'll put you in bed with me in the mornings after the hubby leaves (because I'm too tired to try to get you to go back to sleep). And you'll wiggle your head up under the pillow. It's so cute!
You love your brother already. He still doesn't have too much interest in you but you love to watch him and hear him talking or rambling all day. You love to have noise going. Whether it's the bath tub water, a movie going or just people talking. You sleep much better when there is noise in our house. You also love to be moving. The swing or rocking in your bassinet or in my arms. You love a little movement.
My favorite time of day is in the morning just after you wake up and you are so sweet. You smile tons then and are just happy to see your mom. I can't imagine the things that you will have to face in your life but I hope that as your mom I can help you through anything. I want you to know how much your father and I love you. We worry so much about you and will always be here for you.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your thoughts to and about your "little lady" brought tears to my eyes......How special .....Love Auntie "L"
Post a Comment