
1. My Family This encompasses so much. My hubby and my 2 beautiful children especially. But also my parents and the way they raised me. My extended family and they way they support me always. My in-laws and their family for they way they raised my perfect husband.
2. Dora the Explorer What would I do without Dora? How would the dishes ever get done?
3. Freedom This sounds cheesy but I really take it for granted. We're especially grateful for the people who died so we could have freedom.
4. Google How did anyone survive without google and the internet. Wikipedia is a lifesaver. Having information so readily available is amazing!
5. Security / Stability I don't understand how people live not knowing if they will have a house to live in tomorrow or food to eat. I realize that things could change and make it so our lives would change but I still feel fairly secure.
6. My Religious Beliefs I'm so grateful that I know that there is a god and that I can return to live with him someday. I understand where I came from and what happens after this life.
7. My Senses I love smelling things and being able to see and feel. How life would change without even 1 of my sense is mind boggling.
8. Good Health We are all relatively healthy and haven't had any major issues. This could also change anytime but I'm grateful that we've had that so far.
9. Music I am so grateful for the classic composers and the work they created. I can't imagine writing a piece of music that is as beautiful as some of the songs they wrote. They are my idols.
10. Friends We have no immediate family here where we live and it's so nice to have friends who take care of us and love us.
11. Food We eat so well and it's nice to always have food and never want food.
These last 2 are from the Babe:
12. Daddy's Work I'm also grateful for my husband's job and that he is willing to support me so I can stay home with our kids.
13. His Bike He loves to ride his bike. (remember he's 2)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Gail
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

4 comments:
All good things! So nice to remember things like this.
ditto on all the tings you are thankful for........me too Love Auntie L
what a wonderful list! I think everyone needs to sit down and think about the things they are thankful for.. this world is just too crazy sometimes!
Yeah for Dora
This is a great happy list
Mine is up! Please stop by www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com to vote for our daughters name!!!
Post a Comment