Today I rented a popular movie that came out today and I was shocked. I have never felt the spirit leave my home so quickly. I actually made the hubby come home from work to get that filth out of my house. I cannot understand why anyone would make or act in a movie so ugly, inappropriate and obscene. And I only got through the first 30 minutes of it. It was rated PG13, which brings me to my conclusion.
I thought about all the PG13 movies I have seen lately. Were any of them really good uplifting movies? Did any of them make me feel better about myself or the world? No. Most of them had violence, drugs, crude references to sex, or a number of other inappropriate images and scenes.
I've decided to stop watching PG13 movies all together. I rather enjoy watching movies for entertainment purposes. But I don't need movies that make light of things I consider to be serious.
In college, I stopped watching PG13 movies and I really don't think I missed anything. My friends thought I was crazy. But if it's not appropriate for a 13 year old then why should be appropriate for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ok, I have to admit I'm curious as heck to know what movie put you into such a tizzy!
lol! I wasn't trying to bash the movie itself (cause I'm sure a lot of people liked it). Soooooo I'm not going to say. lol.
Come on! Tell us which movie it was!
Post a Comment