Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Today was the Little Lady's first Christmas! We think that she's starting to get a little less colicky! We've actually been able to eat a few meals sitting down together (meaning one of us doesn't have to be standing holding her). I think she's just a high maintenance baby. But now we're starting to understand the little things that she likes. For example, we recently figured out that if you put something over her face she'll go sleep. It's not something heavy so she can't breathe just a washcloth will work. In church yesterday, I laid her down on the chair next to me and put her burp rag over her face and she went to sleep! I was shocked and so were the people around me!

Tomorrow we're going to brave the 7 hour drive to Utah to visit our families. The hubby has the week off and so we're going to go spend a few days with my family, then go be with his family and go skiing. I'm really excited to see the snow and be with family but I hate traveling (just being away from home). Plus, the drive is killer.

We'll come back Saturday and pick up the little foster man again. We'll have him for another monthish and then he's going to live with a relative! Anyway, we had a great Christmas! Santa was good to us. The Babe was so excited because he got the scooter he ask for.

No comments: