So I think I've decided to throw in the towel and get a gym membership. I've been dreading doing this since we moved here. I guess I'm excited about it now. The gym I'm joining has babysitting included! Now isn't that great! How many times a day and for how long can I drop them off?
Everyone I know here goes to a gym. There are cliques that revovle around which gym you go to and what time a day you go. If you don't go to the right gym, then count yourself out of that group of friends. Man, I didn't know the gym was such a social event.
I personally think that gym is a gross place where I don't want anyone that I know to see me at. But maybe that's why I haven't joined yet.
I also think it's silly to pay to go run on a treadmill when I can run outside for free (without anyone seeing me either). But the babysitting is key. Also, they have tons of t.v.'s to watch, a luxury we don't have. And they have a juice bar. So on days I'm not feeling like working out so much, I can drop the kids off at the daycare and go to the juice bar. On days I'm feeling like working out a lot, I can sit on a bike and watch t.v. and perhaps spin the wheel around a few times.
As you can tell, I'm not much of a worker-outer (yes that's a word). But I'm excited to join and see what happens. Maybe I can even get into one of those workout cliques.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment