Thursday, December 21, 2006

No Surprises This Christmas

I'm sad to post that there will be no suprises this Christmas for me. I bought, wrapped and know exactly what my husband, 3 children and everyone else we buy for are getting for Christmas. Of course that wouldn't be a surprise. Every other year, I usually go with my hubby to pick out what I want because he "won't pick the right one." This year, I told him that I wanted him to pick it out and if it happened to be the wrong size or whatever then I'd exchange it for the right size.

So he got all excited and went shopping a few different times, which is strange for him. I was pretty excited because I was finally going to have a surprise under the tree this year (like I was a kid again).

Well this past week, he has told me everything he bought me! No, I didn't ask. I didn't weasle it out of him. He just couldn't keep a secret. He said he doesn't like to keep secrets from me. Weird huh? He even showed me my stocking stuff.

Plus, I wrapped all my presents from my mom with her. My dad asks exactly what we want and buys that. The hubby's parents usually keep it pretty low key for Christmas presents.

But I am excited to see the Babe on Christmas morning. He asked Santa for scooter and I called him last week to put in the order. The Babe is actually getting the whole Santa concept this year and it's fun! We're going to put out cookies for Santa and probably buy a carrot for Rudolph.

We do have one other exciting/sad Christmas happening. The little foster man is with his family for Christmas! Well not his parents but his extended family. So that is great! But of course we miss him.

No comments: