Little Man,
Today you are 1 month old. I can not believe how big you are getting! We've had you in our home for 2 weeks now and my how you've grown. You are such a good baby. It's hard to believe how good you are. Unlike my own children, you hardly ever cry, you don't spit up at all and you are a cuddler. You'll let me cuddle you all day long.
You haven't started smiling for real yet but you often smile and laugh while your sleeping. It's very cute! You also sleep with your eyes open sometimes. It's very creepy.
We are so happy to have you in our home and family. You bring so much joy to our lives! I feel so sad at times that the choices your mother made will affect your life so much. I hope and pray that you will be able to live a normal life. We really hope that your parents will be able to take care of your someday. I think they care for you a lot.
We want you to know that we love you. That we will be here to take care of your for however long you are with us. It scares us that they could call us tomorrow and take you away. But we understand how important it is to be with your family and we hope that that will happen soon.
Love,
Foster Mom and Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment