Friday, December 08, 2006

Family Pictures

Today we got some family pictures made. We have a friend who's starting a little photography business. So she took them for us. We went to a hotel here and on their grounds they have some nice places to take pictures. The Babe loved it! We've taken him to lots of studio pictures and he does alright but he loved this! There were rocks to climb on and ponds to look at the fish in and all sorts of fun things. So inbetween his exploring we snapped pictures. lol. When we all got home, I sat everyone* on the couch for a picture with my camera. We get the semi-professional onces back tomorrow (I think). Plus, I got my hair cut today. I know you all noticed so I didn't have to tell you and I know you all think it's fabulous.

IMG_0739
* I'm still not sure if I can put pictures of the foster baby on here. So we didn't have him pose in this picture.

No comments: