Today the hubby brought home his Christmas Bonus from work. Yeahh! I love bonuses! So I need help. How should we spend it? It's about 1/2 of his regular paycheck he gets every 2 weeks. That probably doesn't tell you how much but you can guess. Here's our list of ideas so far (leave your ideas in the comments and I'll add them):
1. Save it (how boring lol)
2. Buy plane tickets for our 5th Anniversary Trip (to the midwest) next year.
3. Buy plane tickets to Hawaii.
4. The hubby suggested buying lots of necklaces and rings for me (he's totally kissing butt).
5. Pay off our incredibly low interest rate student loan (that's why we haven't paid it off yet is because the interest rate is so great).
6. Divide it up and do a little bit of #1, 4 and 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment