Today we put the Babe down for a nap late. You have to understand that we have a small window of time that we can put him down and he'll actually sleep. So if I put him down between 12:00 and 1:00, he'll usually sleep till 4:00 but if I wait until 2:00 he won't sleep at all. Then from 2:01 till I finally give up and go get him, I fight with him to go to sleep. So today was one of those days. Usually, this stresses me out but today the hubby was home so it wasn't bad.
Anyway when he doesn't nap, he plays with anything and everything he can find in his room. We don't keep toys in there but we leave books in there. He often "accidentally" pulls his curtains down and ends up playing with the curtain rods. He sometimes gets into his closet and finds old Halloween costumes or cowboy boots from when he was 6 months old.
To preface today's story, I need to tell the story from the store. I was sending the boys to the store to do some "secret shopping" for mommy and I let the hubby get the Babe dressed. He put him in these shorts that are labelled 2T but must be made for a gigantic 2Ter (lol). So I never dress him in those. I told the hubby but he didn't listen and went off to the store. The Babe hates wearing them because he has to continuously pull them up. I guess they were walking out of a crowded store and sure enough the Babe's pants fell down around his ankles. He's young enough that he didn't even understand and didn't miss a beat.
So they come home and we put him down for his non-nap. After his nap, the hubby noticed that his pants were on backwards. Whatever, perhaps I put them on backwards when I changed his diaper? When he went to change his diaper again, he said to me, "Honey did you change his shorts? These aren't the ones I put him in this morning."
The Babe answered, "No, I did. I was going swimming."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment