Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wisdom Teeth Revisited

As you know, I didn't get my wisdom teeth taken out the last time they were bothering me because I was pregnant. So here we go again. I am changing oral surgeons because I didn't really care for the first one. I have an appointment for Thursday (consultation) and Friday morning surgery. It seems so weird to me that they treat it like no big deal. The lady was like, "we can't guarantee a same day surgery but we will schedule you for the next morning." Did she forget that this is a huge decision isn't it?

I have to get them taken out on a friday so the hubby can be around for a few days to help out. This friday isn't ideal because the hubby is taking the professional engineering exam. But next weekend we have family coming in. Then after that, it gets crazier. So I found someone to watch my kids and someone else to take me to and from the appointment (they won't let you drive). Crazy life!

1 comment:

Bubba said...

Wow...I remember having my wisdom teeth out. Don't listen to the horror stories; just do what the surgeon tells you to do and you'll do fine. The best advice mine gave me is to keep taking the painkillers until about Sunday...then you should be ok.

Good luck!
Bubba