Thursday, October 26, 2006
The Big Day
Tomorrow is the big day. I might die tomorrow. We'll see. I'm having my wisdom teeth taken out and the video did say there is a possibility that I could die. So if I die then you can all come to my funeral. But assuming that I don't die then I will be 4 wisdom teeth down and probably chipmunk cheeked. The hubby is taking the professional engineering exam tomorrow and will be at that for 8 hours. So I have arranged for my relief society president to take me to the surgery and I will hang out at her house all day (they won't let me be alone in case I get up to get a drink and fall and hit my head or something). My children will be at 1 friend's house in the morning and another friend's house in the afternoon (who said that if I die then she'll keep them indefinitely and attend my funeral). I can't nurse for 36 hours afterward so the poor Little Lady will have to get formula for the next day and 1/2 (which she takes fine). I'm petrified. Can't you tell? But there is no choice, I have to get it done. So tomorrow morning it is. I hope I survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
the best of luck........I dont do funerals well.........so you better live ......Love and Luck Auntie "L"
Post a Comment