
1. The Poop-O-Detector (insert ooooo's here) This power helps you to be able to detect a poopy diaper across the room and distinguish which child it is.
2. Extendable Ears (insert ahhhh's here) This power gives you the ability to hear through the living room, down the hall into the toddlers bedroom so know if he awake and playing or sleeping.
3. The Daddy Radar (insert wow!) This radar uses the extendable ears to know when the garage door opens so you can alert the toddler thereby giving you at least 30 seconds of peace and quiet. This radar also goes by the name of the Dump-the-crying-toddler-off-on-daddy-because-I'm-done radar.
4. Lightening Reflexes This power comes in handy when you are holding the baby, trying to feed the toddler and sweeping the floor. It's used in this situation when the toddler's milk inches over the edge of the table.
5. You actually grow Eyes In the Back of Your Head Now I know many of the children won't believe this but it's true. I can see my toddler stealing the binkie from the baby even when my head it turned.
6. The Ability to Read Minds This power is used when the toddler goes into the kitchen with the intent on eating the cookies that are on the counter. The mother can spot that a mile away.
7. Interpretation of Tongues That is exactly what it takes to understand toddler language. Even the daddy's don't have this power.
8. The Power to Heal with a Single Kiss This power is used daily with my toddler who even as I am writing this got his arm stuck in a space substantially smaller than the size of his arm.
9. The Ability to Carry on 2 Conversations at Once This power comes in handy when on the phone and the toddler keeps saying, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mooooommmmmm!"
10. An Invisibility Cloak (note: this power is rarely successful) This power is used to eat any candy, drink any soda or sneak any other coveted item into the house.
11. The Stink-O-Dispeller This power dispels stinkiness thereby allowing the mother to not take a shower for 3 days and still smell rosy and fresh.
12. The Super Sleep-O-Meter This power makes it so the mother only needs about 5 minutes of sleep per day and she is ready to go.
13. Unconditional Love Without this power, I'm not sure the mother would be able to hold it together. This power makes it so the mother can withstand all the spitting up on, all the rejected meals, and even repel the comments like, "Mommy, you have a fat belly."
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Chaotic Mom
2. Norma
3. Taraden
4. Mar
5. Lazy Daisy
6. Jen
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

9 comments:
This is a GREAT list! I love love LOVE it! One of my favorites this week. I SO identify (read mine this week, you'll see why)! Very creative. Thanks for posting! ;)
I've posted my Thursday Thirteen, too. Enjoy!
One thing that doesn't leave you (mine are late 30s) is leaping for a door when you see tiny fingers in the way and the mommy is looking elsewhere.
Thanks for visiting.
Awe...such a cool list! I am 5 1/2 months pregnant...so I guess some of these will apply to me very soon!
My TT is up as well.
Very creative list! and oh, so true! great tt :)
Oh Sweetie, you totally cracked me up. It's been so long since there was a toddler in the this house. We are expecting our first grandbaby in Jan. I'll have to send this on to my daughter...oh the fun she will have with all those super powers. Well done.
Ok, you totally cracked me up. what a perfect TT - I have a toddler too, so I relate. I found you via Metro's links, and so glad i did. Cheers.
*grin* Great list. :) I didn't know that moms to toddlers acquired such amazing superpowers! :D Thanks for the grins and for stopping by. :)
Great list, it made me smile :)
Thank you for visiting my tt and I hope you have a great day!
LOL! Oh, those are all so true! You brought back some memories.
Thanks for stopping by my TT!
Post a Comment