Sunday, July 02, 2006

Unhealthy Biorhythms?

I don't like to complain on my blog but what is going on with my family? We are all sick!! Not like, 'oh we have a cold we'll be better tommorow sick' but like, 'yucky I don't feel like doing anything sick.' I have had this flu bug or whatever for 8 days now! Yes, I'm counting the days because I keep thinking I'll feel better tommorow I'm sure it's passing but tommorow I still feel like crap. Of course I gave it to the hubby who actually took a sick day off work! That was a shocker. I can't even convince him to pretend to be sick X number of a days a year so he doesn't lose that vacation time.

Now the Babe on the other hand is a completely different ballgame. A week ago I wrote about how he had pink eye (see post here). Well now I am completely confused. We gave him the pink eye stuff for however many days the doctor told us to. I really didn't think it was pink eye, I thought it was just allergies so we've also been giving him Zyrtec (the RX of Claratin). So today he woke up again with his eyes swollen shut. I just can't figure out what is wrong with him! It's driving me crazy too! My mom says I need to take him back to the doctor (which I probably will) but I can't figure out what they are going to do for him either.

The poor kid is also miserable because he's getting his 2 year old molars. This morning at church he was biting his fingers (like leaving teeth marks in them). While brushing his teeth the other day, we saw one of them poking through so I'm sure the others are close behind.

Plus, he still might get whatever flu bug that the hubby and I have.

So I'll quit complaining now and show this picture of us doing some fireworks last night. I made strawberry pie (yummmmy) and we did a few sparklers and fountains with the neighbors. It was fun! I love fireworks.
Fireworks

No comments: