Monday, July 31, 2006
The Happy Caterpillar and the Chicken
A few weeks ago, we bought the Babe some sidewalk chalk. It was on back to school sale and I thought it would be fun for him. The hubby and him went out in our entryway that day and drew a bunch of pictures and it was fun because people would comment on them as they came into our house. I guess the Babe got quite attached to 2 of these pictures, the happy caterpillar and the chicken as he named them because when it rained the other day he notice how they were gone. He doesn't quite understand what happened and so now for 2 or 3 weeks he has been asking me where the happy caterpillar and the chicken went. I tried telling him that the rain washed them away but he is still holding onto these crazy sidewalk drawings. I guess I don't understand how he could get attached to something so silly as chalk figures but not a stuffed animal or blanket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment