
1. Crème Brule I've always wanted to make try to make this and this one looks so simple.
2. New York Cheesecake In my cooking efforts, I have always love New York Cheesecake and am constantly trying to find THE perfect recipe. It for sure can't have grated lemon peels in it and it must be baked.
3. Bottled Peaches I have wanted for a long time to bottle peaches but it is such a long process that I haven't.
4. Yorkshire Pudding I think this is what it is called. I had these once at a party and they look great and simple.
5. Lamb I don't have a recipe for this but I want to make something exactly like the guy makes in the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days! I think that looks sooooooo yummy! Look at the link.
6. Ranch Dressing As anyone knows, I have recently been searching for a good ranch dressing recipe. I've come to like the Hidden Valley package kind but I'm still searching.
7. Navajo Tacos I want to make these exactly like my mother made them growing up but she just says a little of this and a little of that. Every time I make them they turn out bad!
8. Stuffed French Toast I want to try the recipe from the Betty Crocker Recipe book but it takes overnight so I've never done it.
9. Good Roast As a Mormon, of course, I am looking for a good roast recipe for Sunday dinner. It always turns out dry. My mother-in-law makes really good roast though so maybe I could take notes from her.
10. Homemade Baby Food I've never tried this because it's so easy to just buy the stuff at the store. I'm sure it's healthier for the baby but time consuming.
These last 3 are from the hubby.
11. Blueberry Pancakes We've had the kind with the fake blueberries which I grew up on and love but I'm guessing his mom made them with real blueberries.
12. Apple Strudle He lived in Germany for 2 years and so of course these last 2 will never be as good as the german's. So I haven't even tried.
13. Spaetzle This is some sort of noodle type stuff? I think it looks like hash browns.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

1 comment:
you making me so hungry.i am real hungry now..ha ha ha..
Post a Comment