
With only 11 weeks left, I'm getting a little anxious about some of these things. I seriously got jealous yesterday when the hubby rolled over on his stomach to sleep.
1. Sleeping on my stomach! And while I know that sleeping after a baby is a rare luxury, I'm just excited that the few hours I get will feel like heaven because I can sleep on my stomach.
2. Eating after 7:30 and not worrying about heartburn. I won't have to chug down milk every night in order to be able to lie down!
3. Being able to squeeze through small spaces. You really take for granted that you can just squeeze behind the couch to get the ball thrown there until you lose that ability.
4. Jeans!!!!!!!! (that fit)
5. My feet not swelling or my hands or anything else swelling for that matter. I'll be able to wear my wedding ring again!
6. Getting noticed again. Like wearing a bathing suit and not feeling like a beached whale. And again I'm a realist and know I'll still look like a beached whale for a while but at least I'll be able to do something about.
7. Being able to see my feet on a regular basis. Hey down there, haven't seen you in a while, you still okay?
8. Not having to visit the OBGYN so often. I realize this will be replaced with numerous pediatrician visits but at least they aren't poking me.
9. Not spending half my day in the bathroom! And the other half drinking water.
10. Being able to eat an entire meal and be full and not have to eat again for oh 4-5 hours. I think it's cruel to be pregnant during Thanksgiving during any stage of your pregnancy.
11. Not eating ice all day and keeping the A/C set at 65.
12. Not feeling fat (and knowing that you're going to get fatter).
13. Holding that bundle of joy and knowing that we created life.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Yellow Rose
2. Reveberate
3. Lisa
4. Greek Goddess
5. Natalie
6. astrocoz
7. Carmen
8. Happy Mama to Three
9. Auntiem
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

19 comments:
Oh, I remember those days, hang in there you'll be holding that bundle of joy in no time!!
Oh how well I remember all those little things! In 11 weeks, it will all be worth it, and then some! Hang in there!
Thanks for stopping by my 13!
I almsot forgot how it is..you areright we take things for granted. But one thing I know for sure. After those 11 weeks nothing will ever be the same again :)
Thanks for visiting my T13!
Congratulations! I do hope that you WILL see your feet again, but don't expect that on the very first day! ;) And, of course, holding your bundle of joy will be the biggest reward!
Congrats on the baby and good luck with delivering and all that! You are brave!
Thanks for stopping by my TT!
May I give a suggestion? See if you can find a massage place that has a seated chair massage. When I had surgery, and couldn't sleep on my stomach, it was nice to sleep in the chair for a half hour while someone massaged my back. :)
Hang in there, 11 weeks will seem like such a short time.....when it's over.
I never had to be very pregnant in the summer time, I will think of that as a blessing after your list.
=-) Keep smiling
Cindi
Oh how I remember those days. I hope it goes by quickly. Your list brought back so many memories for me. I miss not being pregnant sometimes. Have a good night, Maryanne
I can so relate to #1...I am a stomach sleeper and was so glad when I could do it again...it takes a couple of weeks.
This is the hottest time to be pg...I carried two through the summer. I remember the older kids telling their Dad..."We're freezing in here!" in July and him telling them to put on their warm-up suits. They learned quickly, "If Mama aint happy, aint nobody happy!!"
Thanks for stopping by my TT!!
Oh - I remember when!! I had my son in October and boy was I a swollen wonder. I gained a ton of weight!! I enjoyed my icecream sundaes though!!
I was never so hot that summer!!!
Best of luck to you!
Thanks for dropping by my TT today!
LBC
Best wishes!
Take it from a mom of five. There's nothing more exciting and memorable as having a child.
Happy TT
I hear ya, sister!
Another one that was on my list was being able to bend over without tooting... I swear I was a gastronomical disaster during my pregnancies!!
Oh, that brings back memories too recent! I remember when I was saying yuck 6 more weeks, and now my baby is almost 3 months old. How time flies!
UGH...I love babies, but I don't envy you the pregnancy stages..I was sick and ralphing from the day I conceived till the day I delivered....LITERALLY. Not Fun! Great TT, I played too. Stacie
I was also pregnant in the summer with 2 July babies. I missed sleeping on my stomach the very most. Good luck to you and your family. I love that you help children grow to love music by teaching piano. Mandy
oh, the 'poking' part is what i also hate even if my OB is a sweet woman. and the bathroom trips...actually i would have preferred that because i pee without knowing. oops sorry too much info!
Ahhh, I miss my baby days. Mine are beginning the teens. I love fresh baby smell. Take in a nostril for me please.
Awwww; hopefully your precious baby will be here before you know it. Good luck, prayers & blessings as your time draws nearer.
I remember well those days. Dont worry, you will sleep someday...it might not be for a few years, but you will get sleep.
thank you for visiting my site, sorry it took so long. The server that runs my site had a meltdown
Post a Comment