Thursday, July 06, 2006



Thanks Nello for the great header!
Thirteen Names we are considering for Baby Girl due in 10 weeks:

1. Lillian Mckay (my favortie today)
2. McKay Bea
3. Ashley Mckay
4. Lily Anne
5. Kendall Bea
6. Macy Anne
(the rest come from my bizarre hubby.... he tried to get me to name the Babe Borigard)
7. Rotunda
8. Rotillda
9. Irmgard
10. Tabitha
11. Lucy
12. Daisy
13. Gondwana (my personal least favorite)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Carmen , Pink Chihuahua Princess , Karen , Chaotic Mom , Antiem , Christine ,
Kimba , Bex , Angela , Rachel , Mommy@Home , Jane

16 comments:

Carmen said...

your favorite is my favorite, i think. :)

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I know you'll pick the perfect name for your sweet little girl. Congrats on her almost being here!

Mine are up. Happy Thursday!

Changed by His Love said...

I am partial to Ashley...that was a name I always wanted to name my girl when I was growing up. I don't have one yet...
Thanks for visiting my TT!
When are you due?

Chaotic Mom said...

Okay, I'm with you on your favorite for the day. What's up with your hubby, though?

Unknown said...

We almost named our baby Lilly! Very pretty name Lily McKay. Husbands crack me up, Are they for real!
Have a great Thursday!

Kimba said...

I understand your dilemma! I have a friend named Tabitha who is one of the most genuine people I've ever known! I do like Lillian McKay though...very pretty & unique! Stop by!!1

angela said...

I think your husband doesn't want to choose :-)

Whaen I was looking for baby names, I tried to make sure that it would work if they were a judge or a pop singer and something with a number of nickname choices. I did a cramtownamesinthefirstname and then a middle.

I like your choices though.

Domestic CEO said...

Oooo...Rotilda. I'm liking it! ;)

Jane said...

Needless to say I like your picks more than your hubby's!! My fave is Lily.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit, have a great weekend.

Tracy said...

I like Millian Mckay the best too. So many to choose from good luck.

LunaStone said...

LMAO... 1-6 are very pretty... #7 Rotunda is a part of a building... 10-12 are good... but Gondwana sounds like sone exotic disease...

Gail Martin said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

LUCY! Such a sweet name. ~lisa

Anonymous said...

I like 1 and 4. Names are so hard.

What is with your husband using rock song names: Rotunda. This is gonna drive me crazy, I can't think of the name of that song!

Have a great weekend!

Natsthename said...

I love Lucy!

Congrats and good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Rotillda??? C'mon, Mama!!! I am gonna chalk that one up to the hormones! I like Lily (or Lillian) It is fresh and breezy! Good luck and happy TT!!