Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Potty Progress!

Today we had a major breakthrough! The Babe went pee-pee on the potty for the first time ever! On his own! I think perhaps a few months ago he went once or twice when we got lucky but it was never on his own. Lately he's been just randomly saying, "I need to go potty." So we'll take him in there and he will want us out of the room with the door closed. But nothing would happen. So today I humored his game and went in there with him. He closed me out but today he actually went! Of course most of it went on the floor but a little got into the bowl! So we are very excited that perhaps this will be a new trend in our house. If anything, it would be a nice break from buying diapers before the new baby comes.

No comments: