Today we are quarantined because the Babe has the dreaded pink eye. This morning he woke up with 2 swollen shut eyes. The first thing he said to me was, "Mommy take these things off my eyes." It was sad. He's had allergies (see hives entry) and I think he's just having some sort of allergic reaction. This morning as soon as he woke up I gave him some Benadryl and the gunky stuff in his eyes went away. Sure enough 4-5 hours later it came back. When we got to the doctor's office, the Benadryl started wearing off and the gunk came back. But I'm giving him the antibiotic anyway and keeping him away from other people. I hear that in about 24 hours the hubby and I will get it as well. So I guess we're hoping it's just allergies.
With lots of time to kill, we put together the new crib for the expected little one. The Babe slept in a contraption we bought at a yard sale that was held together by shoe strings and prayers. Throwing that thing away was one of the best feelings ever! This new one is all fancy with bolts to hold it together and everything.



No comments:
Post a Comment