Thursday, July 20, 2006

Legal and Redeemed

I am thrilled to announce that I finally redeemed myself and became a legal resident of Nevada. If you move here and are under the age of 25 (yes I'm that young barely), then you have to pass the written test again. Because I am completely stubborn, I refused to study for it. I took it twice about a year ago and failed by 1 question both times. I passed yesterday (note: without studying) with 6 extra questions to spare (it kicks you out as soon as you get enough to pass). I do have to question how they made up that stupid test. I mean who actually knows how many feet you have to signal before passing (100, 200, 300, or 500). I would just like to see people actually signal at all!

Today I did notice something. My son is very smart! I mean unusually smart for a 2 1/2 year old. Of course all mothers will say that about their kid. But mine is! He named 4 cartoon characters from a show he watched once! And their names were Leo, Annie, June and Quincy (not typical names). I couldn't even do it. Most of the time his smartness is annoying (like how he knows the exact sound of me opening anything sweet) but today I guess it was cute.

No comments: