Monday, July 03, 2006

What's in a Name?

Since I know you are all wondering where I got the name Dramatized Reality, I thought I would enlighten you. You see I was talking to a cousin who had just read my blog for the first time. She made the comment that she would write in a blog but that her life wasn't "interesting." My thought to that was well my life isn't interesting either, I just take normal everyday things and make them sound interesting. When picking a name, the hubby suggested all sorts of weird things but we settled on Dramatized Reality because everything I seem to write sounds like the most important thing I've ever done and it's just baking bread. I guess you could say that's a little bit of my personality.

I also wanted to explain the nicknames. I chose the Babe for my 2 1/2 year old in honor of the great Bambino (which I occasionally call him), who for all you who still don't understand was Babe Ruth a great baseball player, but that was too long so the Babe works. The hubby just came about for lack of anything better. He absolutely hates it! But I haven't found anything better yet so it stays.

No comments: