Monday, June 05, 2006

The games we play to keep sanity

Today's gems come from something the Babe did today. He has recently taken to going into a room, closing the door and knocking on it till I answer, "who's there?" He'll then say, "It's me." Sometimes he'll wait till I say come in but most of the time he'll then open the door and say, "how are you?" This is very cute but today he did something different. I was talking to the hubby (probably asking him how work went today) when the Babe knocked on the door and did his usual. When he opened the door, he said, "Mommy, how was work?" We both laughed because I don't work and was with him all day.

Last night, the hubby was putting him to bed when he turned around to find him missing. The Babe had opened the door to the tiny linen closet and closed himself in. He was knocking on the door with the usual game that I play with him. So here's his cute picture from inside our linen closet. Isn't he the sweetest thing ever?









No comments: