
1…. Movie Tickets to see the new movie Cars. BTW I liked it! It was very cute!
2. Awesome shirt from Motherhood Maternity. Being pregnant is hard!

3. Father's Day Gift
???????????????????
4. Tools for the Babe, hopefully this will keep him from playing with daddy's real tools.

5. All the stuff needed to make freezer jam. I'm addicted to my mother-in-laws.

6. This gorgeous flower - I buy flowers once a week for our table or house so I love it when I find fun colors.

7. Dove Soap

8. This Flower Paper Punch. I'm making invitations for a party and have wanted one of these for a while.

9. Buns for Hamburgers/Hot Dogs. We're going to BBQ if the wind ever dies down enough so the hubby can get the grill started.

10. Gift Card to Home Depot for a friend. They just bought their first house!


11. Pretty bright toenail polish. Yes, I am vain, I do put little rhinestones on my toes. I'm weird.

12. Clean Water for our Beta fish. BTW he doesn't have a name....any suggestions?

13. This Classical CD that the hubby has wanted for a while now. Won't be here for 10 days.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


6 comments:
I LOVE the maternity shirt !!! It's so cute :)
And boy what you reminded me off....I used to buy my son tools all the time cause poor daddy was sufferning LOL
As about Beta ... my son used to call his Screetch :P
ohhhhhhh Home Depot I'm so jelous. I love home improvement stuff.
Nice list. I put rhinestones on my toenails too :)
My son wants to see cars this weekend...it looks really cute!
Thanks for stopping by yesterday!
I love that maternity shirt. THere was never anything cute when I was pregnant. Now? The only place I SEE cute stuff is in the maternity section! GRRRRR
a varied offering...:-)
This was a good idea though...I have a hard time thinking of things...
Post a Comment