Dear Blog,
I've missed you sooooooooo much! It's been so long I can't even remember what you look like. After taking a quick peak, girlfriend we've got to have a little makeover. eek. I missed our long discussions on parenting, our cute pictures posted of my kiddies and the banner change every month. I have to admit it, I just couldn't live without you. Apparently, some stranger named Matt missed you too.
The last time we talked, I showed a picture of stuff from my garden. Now the garden has long since been ripped out and it has snowed since. Another post I wrote just before we lost contact, the Little Lady was barely walking. Now, she's running and climbing. And talking!!!!
So today I come back to my old friend like children always flock to sugar. Like a dog always returns to his vomit. And I promise to be a better friend this time. I won't take month long breaks from visiting you anymore. I promise not to post ugly pictures of myself anymore. I promise not to write crazy things about racism. And most of all I promise to continue shopping at Target. So we meet again Buzz Lightyear. Ohh wait. Nevermind. Ok I promise to stop watching so much Toy Story. My children will go hungry again because I must write. My bathroom will again be dirty because I must blog. I hope you're happy.
Love your dearest old friend,
The writer of this blog.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I want you to blog, but I hope your kids aren't truly going to go hungry. :/ Oh, that stranger was my Matt. We both missed you and are glad you are back!
Lol. I knew it was the stranger Matt your hubby. We'll see how blogging goes. And no my kids don't go hungry. It's just so hard to feed them 3 times a day and dress them twice a day. lol. Just kidding.
ever tried using a people locator service? here are a couple http://e-locate.info & http://unlimitedcriminalchecks.com/peoplesearch.html
Post a Comment