Thursday, November 08, 2007

When it Rains, It Pours...

The hubby is now banned from driving any of our vehicles.....forever. Today he broke our only working car. Well I guess it wasn't entirely his fault but man, it's still broke. I guess he was driving back to work and once he got there, he noticed that 1 of the tires is flat. Must be a bad week for us car wise.

Yesterday, we met a guy from Germany who helped us push our 1st broken car out of the busy road. He missed his bus because he was helping us so we gave him a ride home. He told us that him and his wife share 1 car (been there, done that, am currently doing it) and it was broken down so he took an hour and a half bus ride to and from work. I thought man that would be awful. But tomorrow the hubby is going to have to experience it because he's banned from driving our vehicles.

Even as I write this, more trouble is happening. The Little Lady fell down the stairs again. She's fine, just accident prone. lol.


P.S. There is a new poll down there so check it out. Well it's been there a few days but nobody is voting so.....check it out.

No comments: