Sunday, November 04, 2007

Crusty Bread

A few days ago, the Baby and the Little Lady were playing outside together. The Babe came in and told me the Little Lady was hungry. I'm sure he knew that through telepathy. So I gave him a piece of bread and told him he could eat half and he should give half to his little sister. He took off and I watched from the window to make sure he was sharing. It was so funny. He went out and sat next to her and carefully took the crust of the bread off and gave it to her. Then he ate the good part of the bread. I laughed so hard!

The sad part came when I called the hubby to tell him this story. He said, "Well that's what little sisters are for." It's sad but true. I'm sure my big brothers gave me the crust too. The hubby's poor little sister for sure got the crust.

1 comment:

Matt and Leticia said...

LOL! That is a funny story. At least the babe is eating bread at all. This is a new thing for him, right? As long as the little lady didn't mind, no harm done I guess.