Monday, July 02, 2007

Oh How I've Missed You, My Love

Dear Long Lost Friend,

I have missed you so. The way your children's clothes are just perfect with my style. I've missed those late night visits. Now that I live more than 5 miles away, I haven't been able to visit you and accure those large debit card charges. I miss roaming your isles and basking in your wonderful displays of clothes, electronics and beautiful home decor. I even miss your catchy red target symbol.

I came for a short visit this week and it was refreshing to wander through you wonderfulness. But, wait, something was wrong. It didn't seem like you were your old self because someone had mixed up all your insides. I looked for your isle of candles but found an isle full of food. Right smack in the middle in the most wrong place was your pharmacy. I still wandered through your children's clothing with the same rapture as before because it was the same.

I have visited you via the internet but it wasn't the same. I couldn't find that clearance rack with super good steals. I didn't even coming close to finding the perfect clock that I have been admiring for months now. So I wait.

I have hope that we will be together again soon. I heard a rumor that you will coming to a location within 5 miles from my new home. I was so excited I wanted to ready my debit card for my next visit. The longing will only be for a short time then we can be together again.

Love,
Your Faithful Target Shopper

No comments: