The hubby has decided again to take a 2nd job teaching at the University one class. So I will go back to being a widow. Well figuratively anyway. This time he is teaching a more general education class in the science department. So if you see a crazy lady with 2 kids yelling at her kids in the grocery store without a husband, that's probably me.
No, I'm really excited for him about this. Teaching has always been something he has wanted to do. It is just impossible for him to do full time. He would take a huge salary cut initially and then over the long run his pay wouldn't increase like it would in the business world. He is very nervous today because his license should be coming in the mail and he is just crossing his fingers that this time everything went smoothly with his paperwork (they are a little finicky). We'll see. So we have reason to celebrate!
The hubby has promised that if he teaches this job then I can buy a hemstitcher machine. I am very excited about this. So stay tuned for more info on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment