Thursday, August 31, 2006



Thirteen Things I love about the hubby:
I've talked about the Babe and how I appreciate him with the new baby coming. So today I am honoring the hubby and how much I love him.

1. The way he tries so hard to please me when I'm pregnant. Like one day I will want him to leave our bedroom door open when he leaves then the next I want him to close it!
2. What a huge help he is to me.
3. How much he just listens to me.
4. That he opens doors for me still after 4 years of marriage and almost 2 kids.
5. The way everyday when he walks in the door from work, he'll stop and give me a kiss before he does anything else.
6. How cute he is!
7. The way he keeps pictures of me and the Babe in his wallet to show people.
8. How wonderful of a father he is.
9. How smart he is. He can figure out all these solutions to my sewing problems or whatever.
10. How he tells me I'm beautiful even when I'm pregnant.
11. The cute way he'll do the dishes without being ask to when I'm mad at him.
12. How he rides his bike to work so I can have a car during the day.
13. How he allows me to do anything I want. If today, I want to learn how to knit, he fully supports me. When tomorrow, I want to make a quilt, he says great do it!

Thanks for being such a wonderful husband! I love you so much! I'm sorry this pregnancy has been so hard on us (it doesn't get any better when the baby comes).


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohh,you got a good one! my hubby was always very patient with pregnant me, too. I wouldn't be that nice!! since you wrote nice about him, maybe you'll get dinner out of it!

Lindsey said...

Awww, he sounds like a great guy! Happy TT!


I'm running around doing blogroll checks, and I just wanted to let you know that you must have a link to the Thursday Thirteen on Technorati on your TT posts. There are directions on www.thursdaythirteen.com, which should also be linked in each of your TT posts. These are requirements for being on the blogroll. The next time I check, if they is not there, I'll have to take you off the blogroll, and no one wants that :-(!!!