Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Baby Shower

Last night, my girlfriends threw me a baby shower! It was the perfect end to an insane day! I went to the doctor yesterday and they are going to induce me on September 5th so that my dad can be here to watch the Babe. I am so excited to be induced because it's all scheduled and you know pretty much exactly when you're going to have the baby, no more guessing. Anyway, the baby shower was fun! Since it's a second baby, we wanted to keep it pretty simple. We just ate some great food, sat around, talked and opened presents. No fun baby games or anything but lots of fun! There were 19 women there total who included an auntie, some cousins, a bunch of friends from our ward and a few friends we've gotten to know through other various ways. Here's a picture of all the fun stuff I got. On the ends, there are things that kind of look like cakes; they are individual diapers rolls up made to look like a cake! How fun huh?

baby shower gifts

No comments: