Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Nesting Syndrome
Yesterday, I woke up full of energy and decided to clean my house. Now when I say clean my house, there is rarely a time when I even want to do the dishes or put in a load of laundry. But yesterday I made a list of 22 things to clean most of which I wouldn't normally clean. These included things like: cleaning out windowsills, washing outside of windows, cleaning out the dreaded junk drawer and polishing the kitchen table. I accomplished 18 out of 22 things! I should get a Mother of the Century Award for that alone. So today I am hoping that was what people describe as nesting syndrome. It's the day before you go into labor where you have all this energy and ready your nest (clean your house). But I was thoroughly disappointed today when I haven't gone into labor. Maybe in order for it to work you have to do everything on your list (including scrubbing the toilets). I guess there are still 10 hours in the day maybe we could still get baby out after all. Yep I think I can feel the contractions already lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment