The Little Lady finally learned how to roll over! She's getting so big. lol. I have mixed emotions about this rolling over business. It means the start of more movement (bad, bad, very bad thing). But she rolled over! What an accomplishment!
She is very much a tummy girl. But today in rebellion of the dreaded nap, she rolled from her stomach over onto her back (yes I'm a terrible mother I let my 5 month old sleep on her stomach, please send me hate mail). Once she figured out that this was cool and that mommy and daddy were excited about it, she rolled over 20 more times. She's like, "So what's the big deal? I rolled over."
The other day, she learned that she can scoot backward a little bit by laying on her tummy, sticking her bum up into the air and pushing back with her arms. This girl is going to be mobile in no time. I freaked out! I instant messaged the hubby at work and said, "What do I do? Spank her?" (I'm only kidding I wouldn't spank my 5 month old)
She's also figured out how to use her hands. She grabs toys and plays with her feet. Anything she gets ahold of goes straight to her mouth. I'm fairly sure there are some teeth hanging out under those gums just waiting to show their pearly white surfaces and make nursing a nightmare.
My little baby girl is growing up. How sad. I thoroughly enjoy(ed) the non-moving stage, when she isn't crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment