I've embarked on a new adventure this week. I sent the Babe up to spend a week with Grandpa and Grandma. I was super nervous about sending him because I knew what would happen. He was so excited to go though so I sent him. Grandpa called tonight to say he had arrived safely but had cried the last hour of the 6 hour drive up there because he wasn't sure he really wanted to go to Grandpa's anymore. I talked to him and he was crying saying that he didn't like Grandpa's house.
It just about broke my heart as a mom.
He's been away from home overnight before but he never got upset like this before. I'm sure it's just that it's a long way away from home and it was dark.
He's supposed to be gone until Friday or Saturday but we'll see how he does tonight and how Grandma and Grandpa do. I'm planning on making a baby quilt for the Little Foster Man while he's gone. I have a crazy busy week so I hope he does alright tonight.
Poor Grandpa. lol. Poor Mommy. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment