Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Mommy Jeans

I have officially become an old lady. Tonight I went shopping for a pair of jeans. My pre-2nd baby jeans all have holes in the knees. I bought a bigger pair of jeans a little while after the 2nd baby. But they are low-rise jeans.

I hate low-rise jeans! I'm going to start a movement against low-rise jeans.

So tonight I looked and found "Butt Covering Jeans." No really that's what the tag said.

tag copy

Ok. So maybe that's my photoshoped version but they really do cover my bum. I just don't understand why jeans that show some crack are popular?

But yeaaaa! I found jeans that fit! (on the first trip shopping too) And no the legs aren't different lengths.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh nice, so are they LEVI's? With the 515 designation, I am thinking they might be Levi's.....would love to try some!