Today the Babe and I went to the gym with one of the babe's good friends and his mom. We met there another mom who we're friends with. We do a little (very little) working out and then go sit at the juice bar and talk during the 2 hours we have while our kids are in the daycare. It's really great! We've actually decided to do it every Tuesday and Thursday now.
Anyway, we sometimes go to lunch afterwards. Today on our way to lunch the Babe and his friend are sitting in the back seat. I looked back just in time to see the friend pick his nose and take this big nasty booger and shove it into my son's mouth! I think I barfed a little in my mouth before I said to the other mom, "Oh gee, our kids are sharing boogers." When asked, this child just wanted to share his booger with my son because he likes to eat them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment