Isn't it great when you make a good decision how you just feel so.....good? We have changed our decision to switch companies and we're staying with this company only moving to a new office. We've both felt really good about this decision and today it's all done. He called up the other guy and "untold" him that he would take the job. Of course, the hubby is super sweet so he found a friend he went to school with who is making less money than this company offered us and sent him towards him. It just so happens that his college buddy lives very very close to our ex-future employer's office. One mans trash is another mans treasure. Ok that's a little harsh because it's not trash to us but you get the point.
The other great thing is we have 6 weeks before we move! That is great and bad at the same time. That means I have 6 more weeks to procrastinate packing/cleaning. But the stuff I do already have packed has to be unpacked now. I know that this is just going to drive me crazy. I already feel like we're living out of boxes but another 6 weeks?
One more great thing is that we can enjoy this great weather a little longer and then move and enjoy great spring weather again! Lastly, the Babe has been begging since he's been potty trained to go to school. So I'm putting him in school for 6 weeks. Twice a week for almost 3 hours each day. Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment