Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wardrobe Wednesday

Today it's raining in Vegas!! So for today's 2 items which I, of course, chose nice spring stuff that I'd freeze in today. Today I also went a little bit more reasonable as far as price. Both of my dream items came from Macy's today.
First up, we have these lovely, lovely shoes. I need a little added height and these pretty things are perfect. The only problem I see is that I hate wearing nylons with open toed heels and my pasty legs need to be covered up. But I'm still lovin' them.

shoe

This next one is perfect also and would go well with my pasty legs and open toed shoes. Really, I love Macy's because they have dresses that are cute that have sleeves. You still have to wear a tank under it to help out with the plunging neckline. I will admit that I like these earrings but I think I'd opt for something a little less dangly. And hot dog if I had her skin color I'd be set.

dress

P.S. The photos are hot linked. So if you click on them, it will take you to Macy's where you'll see how bad good a deal I got.

No comments: