Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wardrobe Wednesday

I wanted to do this new thing. It's called Wardrobe Wednesday. I find something that I would be wearing if: money, children, season, or the real shape of my body didn't matter. So today I wanted to start out with 2 outfits (not to be worn together).

First off I love this coat. It looks slimming and very cute. If you click on it, you can go to Nordstrom.com where I found this gem and see the price. But whatever you do don't look at the back view. I'd have to cut that off if I wore it today. But big buttons and light colors aren't so good for grabby babies and sweet potato spit up stains.
trenchcoat

The 2nd gem I found was also from Nordstrom.com. This lovely black dress would be perfect for all the wonderful parties I attend. It would work oh so well with my body and accent my nice white pasty legs. While clearly out of my price range, it's still oh so nice to look at. Of course those shoes would have to go though. And obviously if I was wearing it, you would find a huge smile on my face.

black dress

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice prices! You've got a steal! You would look great with that western fringe on your back. How did you even find those? Funny how I've been looking online at clothes today, too.