Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tiny Baby Poopy and the One Legged Pigeon

The Babe is potty trained....well sort of. We've been out of town for a few days so he's digressed a little. Today the Babe came running out his bedroom and got the hubby to show him something. The hubby found a measuring cup sitting inside his door upside-down covering something up. The hubby turns it over and underneath he finds a little poop pellet.

The Babe said, "Look dad, it's a little tiny baby poop."

So apparently the Babe went into his bedroom, pulled his pants down, pooped (which we found a big pile later in the corner), then moved part of it and covered it up with a measuring cup. I was livid. But we survived.

The other story I have been meaning to blog about was about the one legged pigeon. The Babe, the Little Lady and I went out to get into our car in the garage the other day when my son said, "Look under the car mom." I looked under the car to find a one legged pigeon about a foot from my son about ready to peck his eyes out. Now our garage was still closed so this pigeon had been in there who knows how long, maybe overnight. So I freaked out. I call my hubby and to ask what to do. Of course, he's always the levelheaded one and said just get a broom and sweep it out. The Babe still won't stop talking about the one legged pigeon.

No comments: