Sunday, January 28, 2007

January in Pictures

I've had a request for more pictures. Supposedly, you haven't seen the Little Lady in a long time. So here is the month of January in pictures.

This one is what the Little Lady loves to do best which is watch her brother. She loves to watch him play or eat. Anything!
lilly looking at rusty

This one is perfect! I laid the Babe down in the crib next to her and he was watching her out of the corner of his eye. Very cute!
rusty and lilly in crib eyes

The Babe was eating some chocolate and wiped his mouth. I turned around and got this beauty.
rusty mustache copy

These last ones are at the Babe's 3rd birthday party. I'm terrible for not write him a birthday post but it was a crazy day. First is the cake.
cake

Here's the Little Lady sporting her party hat.
lilly hat

Isn't this great. The Babe surrounded by girls!
opening present

Last but not least, we've entered the world of solid foods.
IMG_0998

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable!! Your kids are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I came here from "More from Blogher"-your kids are adorable!