I am ecstatic and elated! My daughter who has spit up at least 5 times after every feeding 24 hours a day 7 days a week actually ate without spitting up afterward AT ALL! It's 8:30 p.m. and I might actually go put her in the frufist, frillist dress I can find because I know she isn't going to spit up on it!
I'm still in shock carrying around a towel with her just waiting for her to erupt one huge spit up that combines all of the other 5 she normally does into 1 but it hasn't happened yet. I might actually get to get my carpets cleaned before she turns a year old. We cleaned them just before she was born and they look worse than ever but I wasn't going to get them cleaned until she turned 1 and stopped spitting up. Thank You Reglan! (aka medicine she's taking) I'm thinking about buying stock in the company who makes it. I will actually admit that I am thankful for the doctor who prescribed it also (which is a lot coming from me).
P.S. Just as I was editing this post, she spit up. But not a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment