The hubby is have an incredible week! Today he finally got the answer that he is going to start teaching a class at UNLV! We are super thrilled! He's always wanted to teach but didn't want to become a teacher because they hardly make any money (not that we currently make any money). So he's always had this dream of teaching at Junior College on the side while still being an Engineer most of the time.
We're going to see if his dream is really all that he's built it up to be.
Usually to teach at the University level, you have to have a doctorate degree (which he wants but I would never let him get). But a lot of times they will allow adjunct teachers to come in and teach a class here or there. He'll be one of those. He's only teaching 1 class and it's going to make his work schedule CRAZY! But we'll survive and see if he likes it.
He assures me that I can be his secretary/grader/slave. Yeah! But supposedly out of the deal I am getting to take a ballet class this semester. I'm super thrilled about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment