Friday, September 15, 2006

Weekend Bliss

We made it to the weekend! The hubby almost worked a complete 40 hours, I didn't kill the Babe, the Little Lady is now 10 days old and growing, and I survived 10 days of breastfeeding. So I'd say we're in pretty good shape. Now I have a complete 2 days with the hubby home to help out before it starts over again. We are going to lounge around and do nothing but laundry and dishes this weekend. lol. Next week brings a doctor's visit for the Little Lady, more sleepless nights (well I do get some interrupted sleep), and probably lots more tantrums from the Babe. On the positive side, it probably also brings better nursing, more established routines, and ends with a trip to Utah to visit my family. I am still debating whether I am going to take the Little Lady to church this Sunday or not. I really want to go but the nursing is still pretty rough and I know everyone will want to hold her (which means she could get sick). I know that sounds overly cautious but she's still pretty young to be getting sick or exposed to a lot of stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW..this makes me think of the day that you were born..and my mother and I gave you your first bath...you are as beautiful now as you were then! May God continue to bless you and yours! Diane