Today the hubby's parents left. It was so nice having them here. His mom did all the laundry, dishes and took care of the Babe (which in and of itself is a full time job). Today was the first day that I had to really take care of 2. We survived, barely. I think I have a little bit of postpartum depression. This afternoon, I found myself crying for really no reason. I told the hubby I wanted to get a job. I've never understood how depression worked until today. There really wasn't anything I could do for it. It was weird. Now I don't want people to misunderstand this. I wasn't seriously depressed or even enough that it concerned me. Just normal baby blues....I had them a little with the Babe. I was just sad, for no reason. Don't get worried.
Tonight, we gave the Little Lady a bath. Her hair is annoyingly wavy (like mine). The hubby curled it around his finger after she got out and let it dry. So now it's just poking straight up (not in a cute way). Well my wish of having a blonde haired, blue-eyed girl probably isn't going to come to pass. That's ok she's still the cutest girl EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I had the blues with my last baby. It's hard, but knowing it makes it easier to deal with. I'll pray that you find peace and that the crying stops soon. There are so many changes that you go through, aren't there? And even when you've already been there and done that...it doesn't always get easier.
Post a Comment