Dear Child,
Tommorow I go in to be induced with you. This is an exciting but nervous time for me. I am so excited to finally see you and hold you. I am nervous because there are so many thing that I worry about already. I can really only hope that you are a healthy little girl. Your father and I love you very much already! Your brother is excited to see you as well. He doesn't quite understand what is happening yet but he is so thrilled to be a 'big brother' and have a baby sister. Grandpa is here to be with your brother while we're in the hospital. This makes me feel a lot better. I was scared we would have to leave him with a neighbor. We can't wait to see you and know that you will have a special place in our family.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment