Tomorrow the Babe is starting swimming lessons. How scary?! I called the place to register him and to ask how it works. I ask if I was supposed to get in the pool with him and they assured me that wouldn't be necessary. Then I ask if I was supposed to stay at the pool during his lesson. The lady told me I could run errands (for the all of 30 minutes during the lesson). Then I ask, "what if he drowns?" To which, I got the response that they would be with a lifeguard. You know he's your first when you ask stupid questions like that. I should have ask if he drowns do I get my money back?
The Babe is super nervous about swimming and I'm guessing that he'll come home telling me he's not going back because they made him do something scary like put his face in the water and blow bubbles. But that's the beauty of paying someone else to teach him to swim, I don't have to force him to do that.
So we embark on a new adventure tomorrow. The adventure of carting kids around to various "lessons." Everyone told me how exciting this would be but somehow I'm not feelin' it.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment