We have made an addition to our family today. We found a.....snail and have added him to our family. He is lovingly named Booki Baaki. Sorry, we couldn't wait until we got a cat (if we ever get a cat). We are now taking any suggestions for what these things eat and how to take care of them. Anybody know anything about snails? We gave him some celery leaves and he ate some of that so we think that's good for him. But that was just because I had some old celery in the fridge. What is something that I can gather from my yard that he'll eat? Something I don't have to buy specially for our pet.
Isn't that great? I'll go to Petsmart tomorrow and ask if they have snail food. You think they'll laugh at me? You think I can bring my pet snail in with me like those people who take their dogs with them. I'll make a little snail purse to carry him or her in. Then maybe we could market them. Maybe there's a huge snail carrier market?
Ok maybe we'll keep him today and see if I can stand the concept of a snail being in my house for more than 24 hours before we go overboard.
P.S. The wonderful new header picture is of our lovely Booki Baaki taken by the lovely me. Isn't he cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is disgusting! That picture is way too close. I can't believe you are letting that stay in your house. Was this Rusty's idea???
That is cool! I think it is a great picture.
Post a Comment